Page 1 of 1

How do a person start over with another kingdom in classic

Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:30 pm
by ladyofmissouri
I tryed to delete the old kingdom. But it wont let me. I want to started over with a different kingdom, i been dead over three days, and i Like to have another kingdom and faith. How or why can i not do that??

Re: How do a person start over with another kingdom in classic

Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:24 pm
by bvaughan
Not sure why it won't let you restart with another faith and kingdom, i haven't yet had to start over, may be the way the game is set up now, nit sure if you will get a response from the admin right away but they will give you an answer. Sorry hope you get it all worked out soon

Re: How do a person start over with another kingdom in classic

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:25 am
by Kaz
PM your kingdom number and username to the Admin group.

I'm in the process of setting up a new pc, so if noone can mark your kingdom instance as dead I'll do it tomorrow.

You can't delete in massacre, so i suspect I'll need to actually write a delete script for classic asap