This essentially means that I can start thinking about adding new achievements, and also retrospectively awarding those achievements to past ages (assuming that the required tracking was possible during that age). I currently store the entire databases of previous ages, including the tables that record activity on a per-turn basis. This means I can retrospectively create awards for a lot of in-game scenarios;
- Achievement for building 4000 fortresses
- Achievement for building 50% temples on a +10,000 acres kingdom
- Achievement for being the player who attacked the largest number of different kingdoms over the age
- Achievement for storing the most scouts in the database
- Achievement for sending the most cash to allies in need
- Achievement for intercepting the most cash from heathens
- Achievement for looting the most cash from heathens
Make suggestions including an idea for the award name, like this:
Award Type: Medal
Award Name: Hail to the King
Award Description: This medal is awarding to the player with the greatest networth at the end of a game instance. To finish as King, the instance must have been played with a male kingdom leader.
Award Type: Achievement
Award Name: Killed the Thief with Thievery
Award Description: This achievement is awarded to players who managed to kill a Centaur kingdom using the Thievery screen. To be awarded this achievement, the kill must have been made on a Centaur kingdom (5/5 Thief Defence), by a kingdom that is not Centaur (5/5 Thief Offence).
Feel free to suggest names for achievements I've used as examples. Please also link to any old threads with award ideas (either here or back at tempers ball) if you can find them.