How do a person start over with another kingdom in classic
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
-
ladyofmissouri
- Newbling
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:20 pm
How do a person start over with another kingdom in classic
I tryed to delete the old kingdom. But it wont let me. I want to started over with a different kingdom, i been dead over three days, and i Like to have another kingdom and faith. How or why can i not do that??
Re: How do a person start over with another kingdom in classic
Not sure why it won't let you restart with another faith and kingdom, i haven't yet had to start over, may be the way the game is set up now, nit sure if you will get a response from the admin right away but they will give you an answer. Sorry hope you get it all worked out soon
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: How do a person start over with another kingdom in classic
PM your kingdom number and username to the Admin group.
I'm in the process of setting up a new pc, so if noone can mark your kingdom instance as dead I'll do it tomorrow.
You can't delete in massacre, so i suspect I'll need to actually write a delete script for classic asap
I'm in the process of setting up a new pc, so if noone can mark your kingdom instance as dead I'll do it tomorrow.
You can't delete in massacre, so i suspect I'll need to actually write a delete script for classic asap
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest