Search found 5 matches
- Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:42 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
- Replies: 293
- Views: 267887
Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
YES! We did...fan-fricken-tastic time we had! That was Generalisimo/Saint Darnell. I still live in Colorado actually, up in Johnstown. No clue where Generalisimo is now...he tends to wander a lot lol. How are you?
- Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:38 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Old Players Area (OPA)
- Replies: 113
- Views: 181487
Re: Old Players Area (OPA)
I made a kingdom in Blue and I'm pretty sure I messed it up LOL!!! I might have to start over hahahaha 
- Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:39 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Old Players Area (OPA)
- Replies: 113
- Views: 181487
Re: Old Players Area (OPA)
I would like to complain that the wayback machine links do not seem to be working. I was hoping to relive some of my youthful glory by browsing them. *Harumph* Instead I will patiently wait for the par-tay to start here. I refuse to acknowledge my advanced age, and would prefer to believe I am still...
- Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:32 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
- Replies: 293
- Views: 267887
Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
Nice!!! I was really hoping someone had my Angelina Jolie icon or the Super Jello Woman jiggly boobs one but this one is FANTASTIC! Thanks Kaz! 
- Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:54 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
- Replies: 293
- Views: 267887
Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
No one ever wants me to come back. Jerks. Yeah, I know I was extra annoying back then, but I was having fun and there were a large number of you I still remember fondly. Ah well, I'm around. I'm doing the stay at home mom thing (still!). I'm like the old woman in the shoe now...3 crazy sons!! Maybe ...