Search found 4 matches
- Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:48 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Debates and Rants forum.
- Replies: 25
- Views: 32573
Re: Debates and Rants forum.
Been a long time since I've visited. The halls are creaking but glad it's still here. I suppose one of these posts will be the last, perhaps this one? When I started playing I was a scrappy teenager running a shadow guild, now I'm in my 40s have an amazing son with an imagination that will match any...
- Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:21 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: 4141514: Lunar Eclipse in the works!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3262
Re: 4141514: Lunar Eclipse in the works!
I work night shift and had the night off, but it was also insanely cold up here in Canada last night, so I just kind of checked in on it from time to time. I took a few pictures of it when it was full...
http://jsteinberg.blogspot.ca/2014/04/i ... onomy.html
http://jsteinberg.blogspot.ca/2014/04/i ... onomy.html
- Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:55 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Magic the Gathering
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10035
Re: Magic the Gathering
Ya I still play MTG. No tourneys or anything just with old friends. Games pretty mixed a few folk who just use old cards, people like me who use a mix of old and a few packs of newer cards, and a few some crazy people who spend tons on cards and have combos that make me shiver in terror and confusio...
- Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:03 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Worst Case Scenario
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2863
Re: Worst Case Scenario
not odd at all, pretty much every one I've met has at the very least a zombie survival plan. (I live in the city they used as raccoon city, and the part of the set silent hill, and parts of most zombie movies). so lets see, Zombies: My plan is acquire basic supplies (lots of canned food, guns, blunt...