Search found 3 matches

by Sartek
Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:45 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Old Players Area (OPA)
Replies: 113
Views: 181378

Re: Old Players Area (OPA)

Wow, this brings back memories. Use to love this game.

And how the hell am I a newbie. Lmao
by Sartek
Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:18 am
Forum: Creative Corner
Topic: Poems Feel Free to add your Own.....
Replies: 222
Views: 224331

Re: Poems Feel Free to add your Own.....

This is a poem I wrote a long time ago I thought lost to me forever Hope you enjoy it I lost myself and don't know why My heart is filled with grief I look into the mirror And stare in disbelief My daughter comes to see me And asks what's wrong with dad I try to explain to her But she doesn't unders...
by Sartek
Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:34 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Who are all you people?
Replies: 3
Views: 2790

Who are all you people?

Well, I take another spell away and come back to find the site gone. Glad the game continues and back to it's original name even. Wassup everyone?

Go to advanced search