Search found 9 matches
- Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:06 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Custom Posting Titles
- Replies: 12
- Views: 40870
Re: Custom Posting Titles
Mine was given to me by Sunblade. My persona came from a place a place called "The Castle" where many of us role played from 1997-2000ish (As Tara mentioned) In 1999 we came by word of mouth in mass around 40-50 of us bringing our RP with us. I was "The Warlady of the Castle". The title followed me ...
- Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:49 am
- Forum: In Memoriam
- Topic: R.I.P Elfie
- Replies: 4
- Views: 76431
Re: R.I.P Elfie
Oh Elfie. Ye shall nae be forgotten.
- Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:13 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: So I began playing Pokemon Go a month ago.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9524
Re: So I began playing Pokemon Go a month ago.
The team colors are red, blue, and yellow.
Even though I should have went with yellow, my gut made me go red subconsciously and I didn't know why at first.
Even though I should have went with yellow, my gut made me go red subconsciously and I didn't know why at first.
- Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:34 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: So I began playing Pokemon Go a month ago.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9524
So I began playing Pokemon Go a month ago.
I immediately picked Team Valor and had an irrational hatred for Mystic and Instinct.
I couldn't put my finger on it till someone on River Street asked me what team I was on and Barnabas came to mind.
Figured I would check in, say hi, and thank the creators for predetermining my team. LOL
I couldn't put my finger on it till someone on River Street asked me what team I was on and Barnabas came to mind.
Figured I would check in, say hi, and thank the creators for predetermining my team. LOL
- Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:12 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
- Replies: 293
- Views: 267904
Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
So I'm driving through Florida when I see a sign for the city of Inverness.
Talk about a metal slap in the face.
Now that I remember the name of that angie guild, WTF was the leader?
Talk about a metal slap in the face.
Now that I remember the name of that angie guild, WTF was the leader?
- Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:12 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
- Replies: 293
- Views: 267904
Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
I honestly don't remember specifics, but I do know I spent a lot of time in the NPA.
- Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:16 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
- Replies: 293
- Views: 267904
Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
Sunblade, and the leader of one of the blue faith guilds.
Cannae remember his name, but he rocked.
Seska? Maybe.
True she had a lot of intensity and enthusiasm , but trying to get someone realistic down to earth RP from her was a living hell for me.
Cannae remember his name, but he rocked.
Seska? Maybe.
True she had a lot of intensity and enthusiasm , but trying to get someone realistic down to earth RP from her was a living hell for me.
- Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:06 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Greetings
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14314
Re: Greetings
Ye Barnie!? That be like... Me going Angie! LOL We whacked (Or attempted to) someone earlier. Twas a Dwarf. Nae ever heard of them, scouted and saw he had forts, said "What kinda dumb ass uses forts!?" Then proceeded to teach ourselves why people had forts! LOL Along with new menu options/setup. Les...
- Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:09 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Greetings
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14314
Greetings
I be kinda new here.
Donnae mind me as I look about and try to get a feel of ye place
EDIT: Acks! And I'll see if I cannae get me twitchy eared icon re-sized to 100 X 100
Donnae mind me as I look about and try to get a feel of ye place
EDIT: Acks! And I'll see if I cannae get me twitchy eared icon re-sized to 100 X 100