Search found 83 matches
- Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:33 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Somebody talk to me!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 19122
Re: Somebody talk to me!
I will play with ya'll as soon as I get a home. My computer is in storage ive been homeless for almost 4 months I will play with you soon. I love this game I will never quit playing until everyone comes back.
- Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:44 pm
- Forum: New Players Area (NPA)
- Topic: Sturm
- Replies: 0
- Views: 13743
Sturm
I miss sturm
- Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:41 pm
- Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
- Topic: Is there no one else...
- Replies: 15
- Views: 23093
Re: Is there no one else...
I can't wait to hook up my computer again
- Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:37 pm
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: Hold it in Your Mouth (Suck vs Holdings)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 19354
Re: Hold it in Your Mouth (Suck vs Holdings)
I thought Seska was a woman oops anyways happy hi Cindy
- Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:07 pm
- Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
- Topic: Goldenrule Effects
- Replies: 12
- Views: 16457
Re: Goldenrule Effects
i will once I find a home I'm on my photo me right now
- Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:54 pm
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: Hold it in Your Mouth (Suck vs Holdings)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 19354
Re: Hold it in Your Mouth (Suck vs Holdings)
Seska dragonslayer u got that fire in ur eyes I think I love u
- Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:52 pm
- Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
- Topic: Goldenrule Effects
- Replies: 12
- Views: 16457
Re: Goldenrule Effects
Lol joe u are too much I'll be dammed if I gotta read all the stuff uve posted to catch up I retire lol jk hope to play with u soon
- Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:46 pm
- Forum: Site and Game News
- Topic: Reset Completed (10th October 2014) - v2.9 Bug Reports
- Replies: 30
- Views: 70013
Re: Reset Completed (10th October 2014) - v2.9 Bug Reports
I vote Kaz for president
- Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:40 pm
- Forum: Site and Game News
- Topic: [START HERE] For those of you who are new or returning
- Replies: 11
- Views: 535161
Re: [START HERE] For those of you who are new or returning
Ur the best kaz
- Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:37 pm
- Forum: Creative Corner
- Topic: Exerpt from days gone by
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7261
Re: Exerpt from days gone by
Peek a boo
- Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:20 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Images of Days gone by
- Replies: 11
- Views: 17275
Re: Images of Days gone by
Miss u guys
- Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:16 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Old Players Area (OPA)
- Replies: 113
- Views: 181487
- Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:24 pm
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: NIR has returned
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6108
Re: NIR has returned
If I don't play can I still posts?
- Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:49 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: The more things change ...
- Replies: 17
- Views: 21517
Re: The more things change ...
I can go for some popcorn and reading some the boards right now
- Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:45 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Custom Posting Titles
- Replies: 12
- Views: 40869
Re: Custom Posting Titles
well u know did the woman did all the posting while then men fought the wars. *Runs for his life
- Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:14 am
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: G says it Sucks to be You (Us vs Everyone)
- Replies: 105
- Views: 77158
Re: G says it Sucks to be You (Us vs Everyone)
Well I guess it was overlooked since I mentioned it and was never issued the order to sorce.
boo hoo :*( sniffle sniffle
! .
- Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:01 am
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: G says it Sucks to be You (Us vs Everyone)
- Replies: 105
- Views: 77158
Re: G says it Sucks to be You (Us vs Everyone)
Well I got a reality check on how much of a noob I am today. Oh well. I guess I should start reading the game info. Hehe
...
- Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:13 am
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: Philippines typhoon, send out prayers.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4310
Re: Philippines typhoon, send out prayers.
- Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:29 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: I'll show you mine if you show me yours (Picture)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10443
Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours (Picture)
Sweet uniform dude. Didn't know u were a vet. Happy Veteran's day!
- Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:26 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: I'll show you mine if you show me yours (Picture)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10443
Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours (Picture)
Yay! Thanks for the thread revive! I wish I could meet all of you one day if there's ever a bash again. Here's a pic of me and some cousins and aunts. I'm in the back in the far top right.
https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 7286_n.jpg
https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 7286_n.jpg