Search found 64 matches
- Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:08 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Any other old geezers still here??
- Replies: 35
- Views: 69274
Re: Any other old geezers still here??
Still here. Still crazy. Miss my Outkasts! In fact I miss a whole lot of you. Cal, if you check back in, look me down on fb or I will personally find Flyerhab and tell her you are secretly in love with her. Nyah! Tell Biggles "Hey kid" for me. Also if anyone knows of MisterStus whereabouts, lemme kn...
- Mon May 16, 2022 1:39 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Old Players Area (OPA)
- Replies: 113
- Views: 181362
Re: Old Players Area (OPA)
*waves*
Hi y'all!
I KNOW I count as an OP, and I'm pretty damn OG about it. Rawr!
Hi y'all!
I KNOW I count as an OP, and I'm pretty damn OG about it. Rawr!
- Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:08 pm
- Forum: In Memoriam
- Topic: R.I.P Elfie
- Replies: 4
- Views: 76431
Re: R.I.P Elfie
Thank you to those who sent flowers. Pat, Elfie's husband said a few bouquets came graveside to the memorial service but he did not recognize the names so I am assuming they were from some of us. Thank you also to anyone who donated to a dog rescue in her honor. To anyone who was unable to do anythi...
- Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:50 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Anybody alive 'sides Admin?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4738
Re: Anybody alive 'sides Admin?
Also, I kinda resent my current post total. Used to be over 11k. Now I'm a lost soul? ::sniffle:: And that's not counting my Saint/Seer/Admin posts. Breaks my damn heart a bit. That was ALOT of hours typing that I could have been getting laid, dammit! 
- Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:46 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: A fit of nostalgia
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6466
Re: A fit of nostalgia
::flying tackle::
Sent you a pm. Miss you more than, well, alot of things. Read it and call me. I am medically retired and am home most of the time!!!
Sent you a pm. Miss you more than, well, alot of things. Read it and call me. I am medically retired and am home most of the time!!!
- Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:39 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Any other old geezers still here??
- Replies: 35
- Views: 69274
Re: Any other old geezers still here??
::waves:: what's up, girl?
- Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:33 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Anybody alive 'sides Admin?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4738
Anybody alive 'sides Admin?
Where'd y'all go? How is everybody? What's your latest news/gossip/drama/total fiction? I miss SO MANY people from this game, in all it's incarnations. If you look in at a later date, and we aren't already friended on fb, please find Susan Ramsey and look me down. As long as you don't call collect f...
- Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:17 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: I'm new I need help
- Replies: 1
- Views: 7653
Re: I'm new I need help
Yes. That is all.
Oh, and keep yer evil fingers off a my parsed urls, BIOTCH!!!
Oh, and keep yer evil fingers off a my parsed urls, BIOTCH!!!
- Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:58 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: World's Ugliest Cake
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5902
Re: World's Ugliest Cake
And why am I a "lost soul?" Last count I had well over 10k posts, more than once. That makes me kinda sad.
- Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:56 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: World's Ugliest Cake
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5902
World's Ugliest Cake
I made a strawberry mousse cake today, that I believe wins as the ugliest cake made, today at least, if not for all time. If this thread ever gets a reply, I will post a pic! Enticing, I know.
- Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:25 pm
- Forum: Site and Game News
- Topic: [START HERE] For those of you who are new or returning
- Replies: 11
- Views: 535147
Re: [START HERE] For those of you who are new or returning
Went to the Debates and Rants forum and got this message:
You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum.
Why? And can it be fixededededed?
You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum.
Why? And can it be fixededededed?
- Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:10 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
- Replies: 293
- Views: 267882
Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
I want Decae, Souldemon, Gen, Misterstu, Grey, Lady Brianna, Draven, Hern, Bones, and a host of others to come back (since they won't let me turn back time anymore and all). 
Oh! Armageddon too! I miss Army.
Oh! Armageddon too! I miss Army.
- Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:52 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Any other old geezers still here??
- Replies: 35
- Views: 69274
Re: Any other old geezers still here??
*waves*
*spams*
I still miss the Outkast forum. Maybe cuz I got to boss people around a bit as Yvette...hmmm...yeah prolly.
*wiggles eyebrows*
*exits stage left*
*spams*
I still miss the Outkast forum. Maybe cuz I got to boss people around a bit as Yvette...hmmm...yeah prolly.
*wiggles eyebrows*
*exits stage left*
- Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:57 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Weird questions and strange answers
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9026
Re: Weird questions and strange answers
The dog. While some men may eat a lot of shit, it usually isn't cat intestines flavored.
If you had an imaginary friend, what wouldn't you share with them?
If you had an imaginary friend, what wouldn't you share with them?
- Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:46 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
- Replies: 293
- Views: 267882
Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
I just found a CD, in a fireproof box I keep master DAT recordings in, of Fenwick's band. Snap Robinson. If I could bring anyone back I would just say hit the "all" button. Love 'em or hate 'em, they were entertaining down to a person. Especially the people I got to play "Smear the Shithead with acr...
- Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:34 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Its Deer Season. What are YOU doing inside?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4199
Re: Its Deer Season. What are YOU doing inside?
Even better, venison salami. omg GOOD food.Grunt wrote:mmm venison jerky
I would hunt, in fact love to, but the federal gov't and most states say that I am not supposed to have any firearms. So I am remaining indoors and pretending that I follow rules. Mostly. Sometimes. OK never, but no one need know.
- Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:29 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Portia is getting married ...
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4433
Re: Portia is getting married ...
Congratulations, Portia and Portia's husband! Good luck in what I hope are years to come!
- Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:01 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
- Replies: 293
- Views: 267882
Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
Grey, MisterStu, Sinew, Armageaddon (sp?), and alot of others whose real names now replace their game names. Gawd it SUCKS to get old.
- Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:54 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Post here if you'd start playing again for guilds
- Replies: 80
- Views: 73706
Re: Post here if you'd start playing again for guilds
I'm in. If you make a place to be "in" to anyways. 
- Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:44 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Game of Thrones
- Replies: 34
- Views: 21083
Re: Game of Thrones
I could, very easily, go off on a rant about the books. But I won't. Suffice it to say that George didn't have to lead me on with the promise of conclusion. The books are interesting enough to me that it wasn't necessary to "trick" me in this maddening fashion. ** I just finished Dance with Dragons ...