Search found 73 matches

by Silverwolfe
Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:33 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Old Players Area (OPA)
Replies: 113
Views: 181487

Re: Old Players Area (OPA)

Him im silverwolfe.... I dont remember my first guild. I prefered playing ug and irritating peoples. .im not really old tho... was 13 when I started playing here I think... what was it... 15 years? Is the game that old?
by Silverwolfe
Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:33 am
Forum: Plotting The Story [OOC]
Topic: From the Ashes (OOC)
Replies: 2
Views: 11244

From the Ashes (OOC)

This is a story of a bit of a rebirth of my character Silverwolfe. I have a pretty good Idea where I am going with the story, and it will encompass quite a bit of travelling and searching. Whether he makes it to his goal or not, I am not yet sure. Its a bit of a soul searching quest that he's on, an...
by Silverwolfe
Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:30 pm
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: The Icharii
Replies: 8
Views: 9536

Re: The Icharii

Whenever I have played the race, It was more like icharus, or an angel. If you look at the avatar on The Shapeshifter, thats pretty much how I've always envisioned them. Humanoid with large wings on their backs, like sinister angels. I also had them as quite a bit taller than most. In past roleplays...
by Silverwolfe
Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:02 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Need a bit of help.
Replies: 4
Views: 2670

Re: Need a bit of help.

Ill repost it in a day or two if you want. just gotta make sure the paper is graded first.
by Silverwolfe
Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:23 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: Need a bit of help.
Replies: 4
Views: 2670

Need a bit of help.

Im not a very good writer, and I need a bit of help with some English 1301 homework. Its supposed to be a descriptive essay, but im not entirely sure I wrote it correctly.... Here it is. [Deleted so as to prevent my writing from showing up in the plaguerism (however you spell it) detector on my weba...
by Silverwolfe
Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:30 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Dead
Replies: 15
Views: 7257

Re: Dead

Everyone is communicating on the facebook page now.... :P
by Silverwolfe
Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:44 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: So.. i need a Merc Company or PMC to work for...
Replies: 15
Views: 10863

Re: So.. i need a Merc Company or PMC to work for...

Well, I get outta the military within the next few months... and im addicted to shooting.... umm... shit. so yeah. Been thinking about foreign legion... but I looked it up. so thats a no. Dont wanna take a pay cut.
by Silverwolfe
Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:32 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: So.. i need a Merc Company or PMC to work for...
Replies: 15
Views: 10863

So.. i need a Merc Company or PMC to work for...

Any suggestions?
by Silverwolfe
Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:12 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: This was funny....
Replies: 4
Views: 2086

Re: This was funny....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDoodfgAdQw&feature=fvst

yeah.... Interesting that I didnt post it before. Had me Laughing.
by Silverwolfe
Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:34 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: This was funny....
Replies: 4
Views: 2086

This was funny....

It happened a while back, but I still think its flipping hilarious.
by Silverwolfe
Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:31 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Check it out.
Replies: 6
Views: 3317

Check it out.

by Silverwolfe
Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:22 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Replies: 30
Views: 19531

Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.

Oh yes, I am aware of the Native American tradition of fighting for the United States. I was just commenting on what Atla said. Im not big into racial slurs, and I am a firm believer in respect.
by Silverwolfe
Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:00 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Replies: 30
Views: 19531

Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.

Its no problem Nether. Most people dont know. :P ITs a common assumption.
by Silverwolfe
Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:09 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Replies: 30
Views: 19531

Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.

Now im gonna sound like a bigot here, but please do not associate me with any of the eskimo tribes. I am an Athabascan and Navajo of the First Nations peoples, and do not have a drop of Yu'pik, Inuit, Inupiaq or any other eskimo blood coursing through my veins... And as to why I am fighting for the ...
by Silverwolfe
Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:48 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: Update - Stepson's Leukemia
Replies: 40
Views: 23605

Re: Update - Stepson's Leukemia

all this talk of fine dining is depressing.... im stuck eating at an Army dining facility that burns rice.....
by Silverwolfe
Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:28 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Replies: 30
Views: 19531

Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.

bleh... figures... oh well... what else did I expect from this community... and I prefer this pic... http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/arcticwarrior/1.jpg and ive made a descision... And Maven... Normally I would have jumped at the chance for easy women... but I think im gonna go celibate. :( ...
by Silverwolfe
Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:03 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Post yer loot
Replies: 32
Views: 21376

Re: Post yer loot

Mortars...
by Silverwolfe
Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:59 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Replies: 30
Views: 19531

Im pretty. Never been called that before.

So, I was talking to this female back in texas....and she said I was a very pretty man.... Now.. Ive been called many things but never pretty. Very confusing.
by Silverwolfe
Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:46 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Replies: 42
Views: 28776

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Congrats man... I wish you the best of luck, and will pray that the military marriage curse does not befall you.
by Silverwolfe
Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:28 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Mele Kalikimaka
Replies: 19
Views: 10483

Re: Mele Kalikimaka

圣诞节快乐

^^ Google translate.

Go to advanced search