Search found 68 matches
Re: Maven
Well it's good to hear from you regardless Maven, happy holidays!
- Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:47 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Old Players Area (OPA)
- Replies: 113
- Views: 181486
Re: Old Players Area (OPA)
Don't worry about me, I'll dive right in and kick some arse. But that offer is not remotely close to a Venus lapdance, try again!
- Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:40 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Merry Christmas Everybody and a Happy New Year
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5811
Re: Merry Christmas Everybody
Merry Christmas everybody
Re: Oriana
King Arthur, Sturm! How the hell are you guys? Merry Christmas!
You guys still playing the game? Cause I'm looking to play again, and if you two are I'd like to join ya, which means what faith?
By the way Sturm, all this time and you punch me? Boy you're lucky this is the internet!
You guys still playing the game? Cause I'm looking to play again, and if you two are I'd like to join ya, which means what faith?
By the way Sturm, all this time and you punch me? Boy you're lucky this is the internet!
Re: Oriana
Thanks for pointing her here Kaz. I don't have a Facebook (and I won't get one) so that was a dead end, I just threw a flare up here and it worked.
Good to see you by the way.
I may be up for flexing my writing muscles again, but it's been a loooooong time lol.
Good to see you by the way.
I may be up for flexing my writing muscles again, but it's been a loooooong time lol.
- Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:42 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Old Players Area (OPA)
- Replies: 113
- Views: 181486
Re: Old Players Area (OPA)
Sooooo, who wants this guy in your guild? If you can come remotely close to a venus lapdance, I'll kick some arse for yer guild, haha. Long time no see all, now who needs some help?
Oriana
It's been a longtime everyone, how have you all been? Specifically I'm looking for Jen (Ori, Kiara Jade, Mara, etc.) My number now is 210-793-0908 please get in touch, and anyone who remembers Kain Dragonhand, please feel free to contact. I have missed this game a lot, but more so the people I have ...
- Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:43 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
- Replies: 85
- Views: 45040
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Red carpet or not, Felicia Day is gorgeous
- Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:48 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
- Replies: 85
- Views: 45040
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
http://www.watchtheguild.com/
For some more insight into MMO life.
The Guild is a great show, I've thoroughly enjoyed every season of it thus far.
For some more insight into MMO life.
The Guild is a great show, I've thoroughly enjoyed every season of it thus far.
- Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:46 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
- Replies: 172
- Views: 87727
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
There are plenty of fish in the sea, but really from the sounds of it you just need to go out and get laid buddy. Fuck the headgames, fuck the relationships. Just go out and get yourself some, then look for a girl to headfuck you.
- Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:26 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: I know I've already posted around the boards
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18665
I know I've already posted around the boards
But I am making my own intro thread because I feel left out 
HI ALL!!! *waves ecstatically*
HI ALL!!! *waves ecstatically*
- Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:23 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: hello, n nice to meet ya! ...again
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5805
Re: hello, n nice to meet ya! ...again
Hey Irish I remember you all right. How ya been?
- Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:20 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello all
- Replies: 16
- Views: 15126
Re: Hello all
What's up Finder my old friend. There are still some of the old guard about, well me at the very least :P Welcome back. I made a quad with the name TDoD (under angelique though haha) I did it to see if anyone from TDoD was around and went hey WTF! Then I'd know some of my old fellows still existed.
- Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:18 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
- Replies: 79
- Views: 39618
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
But you won the title of captain obvious.
- Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:17 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
- Replies: 85
- Views: 45040
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Kenai, lol. USD 
- Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:16 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Who's More Evil?
- Replies: 58
- Views: 27683
Re: Who's More Evil?
Mine too, except in my day so far I've had to talk to the police. During a party someone stole my grand-dads ring right off my god damn finger while I was asleep. I filed the report though and when and if they pawn it I should get a notice. Too bad for them the real diamond has been removed and a fa...
- Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:14 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
- Replies: 85
- Views: 45040
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Where am I from Nagash? That might answer your question 
Re: Avatar
That is some funny stuff right there. I wonder if the woman who did it ever saw that clip?
- Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:09 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
- Replies: 85
- Views: 45040
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
monetary wise isn't it like 15/month? You may think that is a small price to pay at first, but slowly your soul and life will be sucked away. It's not worth it man!
- Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:07 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
- Replies: 79
- Views: 39618
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
I knew someone would say that once someone said the previous.Nagash wrote:Atla wrote:And with that post...the fun dies.
I knew someone would say that
edit- could have to do with the fact that you beat me to the jump.