In Maine! I'm in MA!Tara wrote:*Does the same and sneaks back out behind Adam*
HI!! I'm alive in Maine! Long story, tell later.
LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Search found 11 matches
- Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:44 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Any other old geezers still here??
- Replies: 35
- Views: 69299
Re: Any other old geezers still here??
Re: Sup, yo?
Hi again!
I have a kid!
I have a kid!
- Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:39 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
- Replies: 293
- Views: 267887
Re: People i want to summon back to Cannon/Monarchy
I'm here! Kinda.Nagash wrote:The old LoF crew should come back too. Lak, Killie, pyrana, Kethry, Sarghi, Suv, Nagrud, fruitfly, etc....
And old MuMmies too.
I applied to the Facebook group though! If it's not defunct...
Re: Sup, yo?
Yeah, I've forgotten far more than I remember though.
Was thinking on this, and some of the old guilds (VV and RR).
Either way, nice to see some people still kicking around here.
Was thinking on this, and some of the old guilds (VV and RR).
Either way, nice to see some people still kicking around here.
- Tue May 13, 2014 9:23 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Drink a Little Drink Smoke a Little Smoke
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8454
Re: Drink a Little Drink Smoke a Little Smoke
Recently I got into Yamazaki. Japanese whiskey. Very, very smooth.
Sup, yo?
So, for some reason I was thinking of Monarchy/Evernight earlier today, and I thought I'd stop in and see how things were going. So, for me since whenever I last came on here: 1) I've cycled through a few games. I tend to play one game at a time. For a while, it was Monarchy. I started during Gold, ...
- Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:09 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
- Replies: 293
- Views: 267887
- Sun May 09, 2010 4:02 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: lolwat
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3336
Re: lolwat
Tara wrote:heyas Kethry (didn't wanna be rude) but here's for Sarghi...you come right back here! ... we have a quad ta make, they'll never see it comin..
You mean I'd have to try to remember how to play this game again? It's been at least a few years...
- Sat May 01, 2010 1:48 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: lolwat
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3336
Re: lolwat
Hey Keth. Long time, no see.
Apparently I logged into this place in December, made one post, and left. And my last login at the other place was at lest a year ago.
*disappears back into the mists*
Apparently I logged into this place in December, made one post, and left. And my last login at the other place was at lest a year ago.
*disappears back into the mists*
- Sat May 01, 2010 1:25 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Replies: 28
- Views: 13192
Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender
I'll admit that I actually like the cartoon. Sure, it's aimed for 5 year-olds, but it's amusing to me.
I'm not so confident in Shamalan's performance though...
I'm not so confident in Shamalan's performance though...
- Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:30 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: hello, n nice to meet ya! ...again
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5805
Re: hello, n nice to meet ya! ...again
Hi, again. Or for the first time. Whatever.