Search found 27 matches

by Aruara
Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:20 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Debates and Rants forum.
Replies: 25
Views: 32573

Re: Debates and Rants forum.

FB ... Nooooo Kaz!

*Ponders* ...

Then again! ... That is also not the social phenomenon it was... apparently :D

But great for networking, or is that linked in .... lol

Social media, not a great lover if you hadn't noticed :(

Start up company, please add a donation button Kaz!
by Aruara
Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:11 am
Forum: Creative Corner
Topic: Misc. Remarks About Poems and Stories (OOC)
Replies: 4
Views: 5971

Re: Misc. Remarks About Poems and Stories (OOC)

Owly! Hi again my friend. When I finally do actually get time, I will be contributing to my fictional ramblings of a budding Horror /Fantasy writer here on this forum... sounds ominous, but I've always learnt the bigger the build up the bigger the FAIL... lol Glass half empty and all that! So as a s...
by Aruara
Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:03 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Happy B-day De Niro! (I mean Blacklock!)
Replies: 2
Views: 1934

Re: Happy B-day De Niro! (I mean Blacklock!)

HaHa... love that :D

A true icon of my generation (Excuse the pun) , Di Nero what a legend!
by Aruara
Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:19 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Post here if you'd start playing again for guilds
Replies: 80
Views: 73707

Re: Post here if you'd start playing again for guilds

No I originally brought and registered 'Lostknights.co.uk' not Maliki, it's always been in my name? Maliki was LKA GM at the time and was trying to rebuild the Castle, I helped by financing the lostknights.co.uk website, in purchasing the name, it was originally on a server supplied by the company I...
by Aruara
Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:35 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: Post here if you'd start playing again for guilds
Replies: 80
Views: 73707

Re: Post here if you'd start playing again for guilds

Aha! Your almost a neighbour then Gili... lol I knida remember there was some other players from Langford a few miles South, I think one was called Fordyboy, Imancarrot also lived in Langford, but moved to Manchester a few years ago. I thought I had Rob (Maliki) on my FB contact list, but haven't, d...
by Aruara
Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:29 am
Forum: Plotting The Story [OOC]
Topic: Where The Winds Blow {OOC}
Replies: 9
Views: 18851

Re: Where The Winds Blow {OOC}

Or is this a world not an island we're talking about, and "Northern Expanse" is a tundra on one continents and the Droben mountain on another!?

Droben is my prime concern ATM!

Would any one object to me having the Geo peeps a work generate a world map, which we could work from like a 'Datum' ?
by Aruara
Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:10 am
Forum: Plotting The Story [OOC]
Topic: Where The Winds Blow {OOC}
Replies: 9
Views: 18851

Re: Where The Winds Blow {OOC}

Do we have a map of the Tonan/ Monarchy world?

Because "Northern Expanse" and "Northern Mountains" in Droben context doesn't gel, unless the northern expanse fell before the Droben mountains, and was a vast tundra between the north and the warmer central realms?

Please advise"??
by Aruara
Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:01 am
Forum: Plotting The Story [OOC]
Topic: Where The Winds Blow {OOC}
Replies: 9
Views: 18851

Re: Where The Winds Blow {OOC}

The last few times its come up, it's been progressively learning about Tonan, magic, physical form etc. Feel free to reach a point where it becomes a bit more intelligent/aware. Haven't Read much into the Lore of Tonan yet, got other things brewing as you know, but that comment speaks volumes to me...
by Aruara
Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:46 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Old Players Area (OPA)
Replies: 113
Views: 181487

Re: Old Players Area (OPA)

I think Seska was one of the best GMs I played with with out a shadow of a doubt, when he was focused, and Lorenc was as you say dependable, reliable and very able. Its nice to know Dustball is still around too met her in Inverness with Blackdragon, Imunea and Imancarrot. Corrot I think was a lot li...
by Aruara
Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:39 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Old Players Area (OPA)
Replies: 113
Views: 181487

Re: Old Players Area (OPA)

Having recently found my login details for an old ICQ account, I was wondering whether current players remembered any of these old school players; Korolath Aventhor the Hung ... Was from one of the very first "Guilds" guilds I joined, and a top bloke! Blackdragon ... 'Ye Olde BD' First met BD in the...
by Aruara
Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:36 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: LKA "The Castle" & Website
Replies: 5
Views: 3446

Re: LKA "The Castle" & Website

Just found my old ICQ login information after trawling through a mountain of paper... No idea why I kept that info, glad i did though have loads of old skool contacts, having said that I guess no one uses it anymore ... lol

I'm even more surprised after all these years it's still accessible :S
by Aruara
Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:32 am
Forum: Site and Game News
Topic: Games have reset (4th Auguest 2013)
Replies: 15
Views: 40443

Re: Reset Approaching (Between 28th July and 4th Aug 2013)

I think I was trying to access realm or account via IE while having it open in Chrome, have had lots of problems with Chrome recently, and IE now seem not to recognize Flash Player now I've updated it, I'm assuming I'm missing a plugin TBH. But yeah Kaz, That's what I though (Without the techno know...
by Aruara
Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:14 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: LKA "The Castle" & Website
Replies: 5
Views: 3446

Re: LKA "The Castle" & Website

Oops... will change it, should've spell checked it :(
by Aruara
Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:12 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Old Players Area (OPA)
Replies: 113
Views: 181487

Re: Old Players Area (OPA)

Not sure Kaz,that quote is from a guild script Maliki gave me, i'm assuming/ assumed they where yes.

I'm not sure what game that would've been though without being able to contact Rob martin (Maliki).
by Aruara
Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:00 pm
Forum: Site and Game News
Topic: Games have reset (4th Auguest 2013)
Replies: 15
Views: 40443

Re: Reset Approaching (Between 28th July and 4th Aug 2013)

In fact I think that was a IE error .....haha

And i'm still logged out for another 6 hours anyway.... haha
by Aruara
Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:57 pm
Forum: Site and Game News
Topic: Games have reset (4th Auguest 2013)
Replies: 15
Views: 40443

Re: Reset Approaching (Between 28th July and 4th Aug 2013)

I'm guessing reset is actually right here and now.

"You encountered a error in township xx db_conf xx guilds Can:2"

Didn't even get a chance to get back in out of 'Logout' for bonus turns :(

Well fresh start, GL all.
by Aruara
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:28 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: Post here if you'd start playing again for guilds
Replies: 80
Views: 73707

Re: Post here if you'd start playing again for guilds

Oooh!! Where you from Gili!?

Didn't we play together in Orb back in the day, think i remember you lived in Northampton or st'neots, unless that was someone else... lol
by Aruara
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:23 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Old Players Area (OPA)
Replies: 113
Views: 181487

Re: Old Players Area (OPA)

Had many late nights with 'Inverness' 'LKA' and 'Orb' that I do remember, but those days players used to be a lot more active, I suppose with time and age comes RL work and stuff, and the pub :D But it's good to see im not the only old duffer still here haha, i'm guessing that!? On the age note: LKA...
by Aruara
Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:39 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: LKA "The Castle" & Website
Replies: 5
Views: 3446

Re: LKA "The Castle" & Website

Ah! thanks for the Heads'up Gili, I've now corrected it, and yeah I remember the late nights being in the UK and suffering GMT :P
by Aruara
Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:36 pm
Forum: Guilds
Topic: Next Age
Replies: 63
Views: 45442

Re: Next Age

Well have had much chance to play this age, only restarted the account recently, think I've actually forgot more than i originally knew :P

But am looking forward the next age as Angelique with LKA :D

Hi to any guys that remember me!

Go to advanced search