Search found 19 matches
- Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:44 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Any other old geezers still here??
- Replies: 35
- Views: 69273
Re: Any other old geezers still here??
Ah yes. It does feel nice to be back. I think I'll kick my feet up.... stay awhile.
- Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:58 pm
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: Where are all the Leto players?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 48666
Re: Where are all the Leto players?
I'm sort of running a Leto guild. I had a work project however and was unable to play for a few. I came back to find a mean person had leveled me. No worries though I was one turn out of NPP I think so little harm done!
- Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:00 pm
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: Numbers (split from politics)
- Replies: 63
- Views: 43178
Re: Numbers (split from politics)
I'm likely staying UG for now...AoA decided to make a few landgrabs on me and I'm not the kind of player to take that lightly...don't want to foul up relations with another Leto guild for what happened to me while UG! Technically AoA had nothing to do with it other than that I needed some land and ...
- Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:53 pm
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: Unguilded (and NPC's)
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14692
Re: Unguilded (and NPC's)
Calis, you're right I typically wouldn't have hit you, but I promise your realm was like wide open and I assumed you'd tried to play and were AWOL there was limited selection so I decided to hit you. Having it all back I wouldn't have done it, but I assure you the state in which I found your realm w...
- Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:09 pm
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: Unguilded (and NPC's)
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14692
Re: Unguilded (and NPC's)
Yeah I guess that's true. I'm still not used to the land total being available without a scout
. I need to remember that haha.
- Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:04 pm
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: Unguilded (and NPC's)
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14692
Re: Unguilded (and NPC's)
I mean downhits on UG are part of the game. I Really think maybe adding the check to scouting would not only fit the RP theme of the game but also allow any realm (even a big UG) to know whether a realm is work their time. Maybe a message like: "My lord, our peers would think it silly to wage war wi...
- Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:01 pm
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: Unguilded (and NPC's)
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14692
Re: Unguilded (and NPC's)
OK let me be clear I'm not saying anyone else's POV is incorrect, and yes Calis does now have troops. When I hit him he didn't. I think, perhaps, some type of warning when you go to hit a realm for the first time that says: "Declaring war on this foe would seem cowardly Do you still wish to do so" A...
- Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:56 pm
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: Unguilded (and NPC's)
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14692
Re: Unguilded
i'm not asking to treat them as inferior. I'm saying that it's absurd that you can have a nearly 11k acre realm with 0 troops. Let's all look at that again 0 troops. Had he had troops I could have declared on him. Unfortunately he didn't so therefore I could not attack him. So if I'm understanding w...
- Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:53 pm
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: Unguilded (and NPC's)
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14692
Unguilded (and NPC's)
I wonder if it might not be necessary to modify war rules so that Unguilded realms are able to be declared on no matter what. The rationale for this can be seen in the latest catastrophy of my own making. While trying to grow a realm while tithed out you have two options. 1. Go to guild war 2. Hit u...
- Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:11 am
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: Avatars of Ascension
- Replies: 26
- Views: 18865
Re: Avatars of Ascension
I use google chat now. Wagner.nathaniel.l@gmail.com
- Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:37 pm
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: Avatars of Ascension
- Replies: 26
- Views: 18865
Re: Avatars of Ascension
It was surely nice to hand over the GMship to a real leader. Also if anyone plays Guild Wars 2 or is thinking of it please feel free to check out AoAguild.com. Also Anyone interested in being in AoA feel free to register for AoAguild.com as we will be adding a private forum for our monarchy family a...
- Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:13 pm
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: Avatars of Ascension
- Replies: 26
- Views: 18865
Re: Avatars of Ascension
Welcome back my friend... maybe now i should change my sig?
- Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:08 pm
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: Avatars of Ascension
- Replies: 26
- Views: 18865
Re: Avatars of Ascension
It's funny because I emailed him a while back when I started AoA in Guild Wars 2 And he responded today. Maybe I can get him back around here. That'd be cool
- Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:56 pm
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: Avatars of Ascension
- Replies: 26
- Views: 18865
Avatars of Ascension
Here's one hoping blacklock returns to lead AoA to glory. Until that time, however, you get me. I'm currently running AoA in Guild Wars 2, and if there's guilds in Monarchy how could we not be here. Sooooo. Dont' leave me and kenchan alone. If you're unguilded and your blue I better see an app. www....
- Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:53 pm
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: roll call!
- Replies: 98
- Views: 66471
Re: roll call!
Yeah I'm here. Don't everyone celebrate too hard. 
- Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:32 pm
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: Bring the noise! [BAN vs. Goblins]
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7417
Re: Bring the noise! [BAN vs. Goblins]
I suppose I should try to dig one of mine up as well.Gili wrote:haha!
(where is your avatar!)
- Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:03 pm
- Forum: New Players Area (NPA)
- Topic: Returning Noob need info(maybe)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 22061
Re: Returning Noob need info(maybe)
I'm wanting to create AoA here. I started kingdoms. Unfortunately I don't' have the AoA charter anymore or a way to recover it or the time to write up a new one either. I'll let you know when i do.
- Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:49 pm
- Forum: Tonan Development
- Topic: Scum Icon Need Quick Opinions
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11769
Re: Scum Icon Need Quick Opinions
I like it
- Wed May 05, 2010 10:07 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Already I have seen many familiar names.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3442
Re: Already I have seen many familiar names.
Hey Hey Trisha.. Interestingly enough I just returned to the game. I spun Angelique. PM me.