Yes I remember you)) hi)
And I might have watched all the dr who seasons and I just have to say REALLY? Amy over rose??? U have to b kidding. !!!!!Also David Tennant was hands down the best dr who!!!!!
(I miss my icon, I can never remember my email I used back then!!! )
Search found 3 matches
- Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:22 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: So this place is kinda dead....
- Replies: 125
- Views: 134438
- Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:59 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Any other old geezers still here??
- Replies: 35
- Views: 69273
Re: Any other old geezers still here??
I do NOT get old damn it!!! Vox your older than I am!!!!!!
Also I thought I was your fav wench::p
(apparently I still can't spell)
Also I thought I was your fav wench::p
(apparently I still can't spell)
- Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:52 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Images of Days gone by
- Replies: 11
- Views: 17272
Re: Images of Days gone by
I can _never- remember my passwords so I always have to make new ones!!!! Big surprise right???)))
Anyway I never saw these pics and I' miss y'all alot)
I also miss my icon and post counts and signature and my name!!!
Anyway I never saw these pics and I' miss y'all alot)
I also miss my icon and post counts and signature and my name!!!